The Centro Nacional de Investigación sobre la Evolución Humana (CENIEH) is a scientific and technological facility open to the national scientific and technological community which develops, in the center itself, scientific research in the field of human evolution during the Late Neogene and Quaternary, promoting awareness and transfer of knowledge to society, while boosting and supporting the implementation of and collaboration in excavations of sites belonging to the same periods, both in Spain and in other countries.
Besides, the CENIEH is responsible for the conservation, restoration, management and recording of the paleontological and archaeological collections from the excavations of Atapuerca and other national and international paleontological sites with similar characteristics which get to agreements with the center.
The CENIEH social commitment leads it to be a reference organization in the services provided, and therefore it applies a management based on excellence, innovation and continuous improvement, as institutional values.
Within this approach, the CENIEH has developed a system of quality management based on ISO 9001 Standards and, in the case of testing laboratories, also on the ISO / IEC 17025 Standards, as a tool for creating value for the organization and for users of the infrastructure, with the following objectives:
• To ensure a proper use of the CENIEH resources, guaranteeing the provision of technically competent services and with a good quality management.
• To ensure compliance with the users requirements, as well as with the legal and regulatory requirements.
In order to meet these objectives, the Management undertakes to promote the following:
• To manage institutional resources efficiently and effectively.
• To reinforce labor skills and the entire development of human talent.
• To establish a trust relationship with the users based on attention, transparency and good service.
• To promote mutual respect among our employees and a personalized service to our users.
The quality Management System is defined and developed in the Quality Manual and in the documents emanating from it, being the staff of the Consortium responsible for its mandatory compliance, particularly those persons in charge of carrying out the services included in the System.
The Management, Burgos, 30 September, 2014
- About the CENIEH
- Buyers Profile
- Access and Rates
- Users and Access