A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the navigation habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they hold and how they use their device, can be used to recognize the user. The user browser stores new cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, using a tiny amount of space, and without impairing the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specifically personal information, and the majority of them are deleted from the hard disk when the browser session is closed (the so-called 'session cookies').
The majority of browsers accept cookies by default, and all of them allow temporary or stored cookies to be enabled or disabled in the security settings.
Without your express consent, by activating cookies in your browser, cenieh.es will not link the data stored in the cookies with your personal data.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- __utmc: Session cookie (third-party). Duration: Until the end of the session. Historically, this cookie worked in tandem with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user has started a new session or visit.
- __utmt: Analytics cookie (third-party). Duration: 6 months from its last update. This cookie stores the origin of the visitor, the route followed to access the web, whether that is by direct access, from a link on another web, from a link in an email, employing certain keywords in a search engine, by means of a display marketing campaign, or from an advertisement in AdWords.
- __utmz: Analytics cookie (third-party). Duration: 30 minutes from creation or modification. This stores the origin of the traffic or campaign which explains from where the user came to the website. The cookie is updated each time the data are sent to Google Analytics.
- _unam: The purpose is to count how many users share a certain content, and how many websites are visited as a result of this action. Duration: 10 months.
- Third-party cookies: The cenieh.es website may use the services of third parties which, on behalf of cenieh.es, compile information for statistical purposes, on the use of the website by the user, and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., domiciled in the United States, with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. The provision of these services employs cookies which compile information, including the IP address of the user, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google under the terms set out on the website google.com. This includes the possible transmission of that information to third parties where this is required by law or when those third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your equipment by configuring the options in the browser in use on your computer:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH14305?viewlocale=es_ES
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- IOS: Settings – Select Safari – Privacy and Security - Block Cookies. • Android: Open the browser – Click on the menu button – Select the option Changes - Content adjustments – Select or deselect cookies.
- Windows Phone 8: Go to settings - Applications – Select Internet Explorer – Advanced Settings – Accept all, block some or block all.
If you have any queries about this Cookies Policy, you can contact cenieh.es at firstname.lastname@example.org